Polar Bear Camp
The “Polar Bear Tennis Camp” is our fun winter-time junior tennis camp for all levels.
**Special Deal: Pay at the Laurel Park Tennis Center before 12/11/2015 and apply a 10% discount!
- Ages 7-17
- The camp is geared to all levels of play
- Session I – December 19-21, 2015
- Session II – December 26-28, 2015
Times & Cost:
- Full Polar Bear Camp 10:00 am to 2:00 pm $90.00
- Polar Bear Future Stars 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm $40.00
- For the Sunday sessions of each week we will meet from 1pm – 5pm.
During this time period the weather can become pretty chilly so campers are advised to dress accordingly and preferably in layers. The camp is a fun time and we usually will serve hot chocolate or apple cider for the kids. We break for lunch and players can bring whatever they want to eat from home. Campers who make it thru an entire session get a green t-shirt!
The camp is geared to all levels of play, from the novice looking for basic instruction to the experienced tournament players wanting to sharpen their skills. Beginning players are welcome and advanced players are encouraged to use the camp to keep their games sharp and get ready for important holiday tournaments. Our “Tournament Camp” portion of The Polar Bear Camp can be used as an intense drill and practice session in order to get players ready for the Holiday Nationals or other tournaments.