TDM Tennis & Golf Camp 2018
The 3rd Annual Laurel Park Tennis Center and City Club of Marietta Tennis and Golf Camp!
Players will be register through the Laurel Park Tennis Center in Marietta, Ga. or on the Tennis Dynamics website at www.tennisdynamics.net and pay in full.
This year we have one session to offer for the tennis/golf camp. This year the camp will run from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. The tennis portion of the camp will be directed by J.P. Weber and he may be contacted at 770-919-8602. The golf portion of the camp will be directed by Dan Mullins and he may be reached at the City Club at 770-794-5613
June 20th, June 21st, June 22nd, 2018
- Parents will be required to drop off the kids at the Marietta City Club at 9:00 AM each morning.
- In the afternoon the kids will be picked up at the Laurel Park Tennis Center at 4:00 PM.
- The golf portion of the days runs from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Lunch will be served from 12:00 t0 12:30 and then Tennis Dynamics will then transport the kids to the Laurel Park Tennis Center for the tennis portion of the day.
- Lunch is served in the grill at the City Club of Marietta at 12:00 p.m. until 12:30 p.m.
- The lunch is included in the cost of the camp.
- The tennis portion of the camp will run from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- The children can bring their own clubs or use the demos at the City Club. Space is limited will be limited!
- No more than 24 kids are allowed to participate per session.
- The ages for the campers will be 7-17 years.
There will be absolutely “No Refunds after June 10th, 2018 for any reason. There is an optional discount for 2nd child from same family will be 10%.
The cost of the 3 day camp is $340.00.