TDM Presents Tennis & Golf Camps 2016
Coming this summer to the Laurel Park Tennis Center and to City Club of Marietta Tennis and Golf Camps for Juniors!
Players will be register through the Laurel Park Tennis Center in Marietta, Ga. or on the Tennis Dynamics website at www.tennisdynamics.net and pay in full.
These camps will run from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursdays. The tennis portion of the camp will be directed by J.P. Weber and he can be contacted at 770-919-8602. The golf portion of the camp will be directed by Dan Mullins and he can be reached at the City Club at 770-794-5613
Here are the sessions for the camps:
Session 1 June 28th – June 30th, 2016
Session 2 July 12th – July 14th, 2016
- Parents will be required to drop off the kids at the Laurel Park Tennis Center at 9:00 AM each morning.
- In the afternoon the kids will be picked up at City Club of Marietta at 4:00 PM.
- The tennis portion of the days runs from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Tennis Dynamics will then transport the kids to the City Club Marietta for lunch.)
- Lunch is served in the grill at the City Club of Marietta at 12:30 p.m.
- The lunch is included in the cost of the camp.
- The golf camp will run from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- The children can bring their own clubs or use the demos at the City Club. Space is limited will be limited!
- No more than 24 kids are allowed to participate per session.
- The ages for the campers will be 7-17 years.
There will be absolutely “No Refunds after June 10th, 2016 for any reason. There is an optional discount for 2nd child from same family will be 10%. http://tennisdynamics.net/online-payments-registration/
The cost of the 3 day camps is $300.00 per session.