Looking to improve your tennis game? Tennis Dynamics offers many different Adult Programs including camps, clinics, and cardio tennis, as well as both private and semi-private lessons and USTA and other League team coaching.
For rates and policies of any of these programs, please view our Rates and Policies page.
Women’s Morning Development
These developmental sessions begin in September and run through May of each year. If there is continued interest we will hold Women’s Morning Development through the summer months.
Days: Wednesdays and Fridays 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- $100.00/month for attendance one day a week
- $200/month for attendance two days a week
- or join as a Drop-In Player for $28/session
This is an ongoing Adult Development program and our goal is to help players reach higher levels of play through consistent play and an emphasis on the fundamentals of tennis. Most of the play and drills will be based upon “player–player” drills and not as much of “fed ball” drills.
Adult Evening Development
Call in to reserve your spot on the list! This is a drill and development session combo style class. We accept all levels to this class.
Days: 11 specific dates: 7:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Pay for 7 classes and choose from the 11 dates the program is offered to attend.
- Or participate as a “Drop In” participant by paying $28 each session you attend.
- We call this our 7 of 11 plan.
Marietta Tennis Leagues (Powered by XPoint)
- Each player gets an i.P.R. (International Player Rating) accurate to the 1000th of the point.
- The leagues are creatively constructed with a variety of formats.
- Shortened formats allow for convenient scheduling.
- With accurate ratings the leagues are competitive.
- Online access to scheduling and results.
Instead of winning “bag tags” the competition is for points to exchange for great prizes.
Through the Marietta Tennis Leagues we offer a variety of formats for players. One of the most popular is the “Drill and Play” option. The first 45 minutes consist of a drill session led by the pros. After the initial drills are over the participants play the league matches.
Here is an example of two current morning leagues we offer:
The Women’s 3.5 and Above Drill and Play
The Women’s 3.0 and Below Drill and Play
- $69 for six weeks.
- Players drill for 45 minutes and then match play of two no-ad sets follows.
- New Balls.
- 45 minutes of drills are provided.
- The iPR system is used and online software keeps track of the results.
Look for different league options at the Marietta Tennis League site.
- All ages
- All levels
Tennis Dynamics offers private lessons for those desiring individual attention specific to their goals and aspirations. Bring your friends or your team and get a workout custom designed to your needs. Lessons can be conveniently scheduled with pros based on your schedule. Call the tennis center and ask to speak to a pro of your choice.
Saturday Drop-In Clinics
- All ages
We offer adult clinics at all levels. Beginners are given a great introduction to the basic skills. More advanced players develop and polish existing skills. Clinics are scheduled conveniently throughout the year with evening and weekend sessions. Clinics meet once a week and have outstanding instructor/student ratios.
If you have never played before or you want to brush up on your strokes and game come join us for our Saturday Drop-In Clinics.
- Fall/Winter: Saturdays, 10:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.
- Spring/Summer: Saturdays, 8:00 a.m. until 9:00 a.m. (This is where we are these days! 8:00 A.M. Start!)
Cost: $10 per person/per session
Location: Laurel Park Tennis Center in Marietta, GA.
For more info on Drop-In Clinics, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-919-8602.
(Meets twice weekly for 3 weeks and a total of 9 hours.)
If you are looking for a jump start to your game and ready to play better tennis, you should consider one of our Summer Evening Camp sessions. Summer camps are held in the cool evenings and we offer participants a chance to prepare for the upcoming fall ALTA season.
Times: Sessions are offered twice weekly throughout the summer months starting in May.
- Various times and levels.
Friday Evening “SuperPlay” Round Robin
Scheduled for every Friday, 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Lead by Rudy – this is a great time and deal. Players spend the first 15 minutes doing Pro led drills and then they play mixed doubles. Call tennis center to sign up ahead of time.
- One of our most popular round robins.
- This round robin usually involves playing mixed doubles.
- The cost is $10.00 per person.
- Balls are provided.
- Public is welcome to participate.
- Sign-up prior to the event is preferred.
Senior Men’s Round Robin
Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- This round robin is player monitored and all levels play with all levels.
- One set is played with regular scoring and then the players waiting either move in or the players losing on the top move down.
- Specific courts are reserved.
- Players check in the pro shop before playing.
- Cost is $3.00 per player no matter what time you arrive.
- Players are required to bring their own balls.
Email email@example.com for more information or to sign up for this event.
- Tennis Dynamics is approved by the Tennis Industry Association to be an official Cardio Tennis site.
- We are one of 1000 ‘authorized’ Cardio Tennis sites throughout the USA.
Monday Mornings: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Tuesday Nights: 7:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
You have to try our unique version of Cardio Tennis. It is a 60 minute class which includes a set of warm up drills, cardio drills, and a cool down phase.
Any time you bring a friend to the class for the first time they can attend for free. If it is your first time then you can attend for free. View rates and pay online.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (770)919-8602 in order to sign up for this class and get more information.
Specialty Shot Clinic
Another option offered at the park is a one-hour tennis clinics emphasizing particular shots or strategies guaranteed to improve your play. Call 770-919-8602 to check the schedule for these clinics or to set one up.